Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 42


 At Alistair-Alistair was at home having breakfast thinking about Genevieve when She Came Into the room.”Genevieve my darling” Alistair hug her.”I miss you so much I’m sorry that I upset you” It wasn’t your fault it was mine, I’m getting better I saw Dr. Collins and I’m going to keep seeing him” That’s good” Alistair, I miss you too and I want my life back it’s going to take time but I wanna be with you” I want that too, I’ll take things slow, whatever you need “Their one thing I need to tell you” What” I’m pregnant with his child, I schedule an abortion “Don’t we can raise this child together, I can be the father “Alistair “I know what it feels like to blame for you're parents, It’s not the child fault “No but I Don’t know if I can raise this baby” Whatever you decide I’m here for you” Thanks “


Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was in Lorenzo's office looking at his desk when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”If you’re looking for the evidence it’s not here, I’m smart and I don’t leave it out” Lorenzo, You can’t do this to our children “I’m thinking of our children they need both of us, Skye we can get our marriage back” I don’t trust you” I feel the same way “Skye left.


At The Quartermaine-Monica and AJ, we’re talking.”Are you sure about this” Yes I can’t let Skye go to jail and the trial would be difficult for her children.'' “Yes, You’re a good brother “They left.


At The Courthouse-Skye was in the hallway as Carly Came by.``You bitch! Blackmail my family for you're freedom “Like You wouldn’t do the same “As The Quartermaine Came by and Carly went inside.”AJ, I’m sorry about this “It’s not you're fault “They went inside as the judge Came in.”You're Honor I would like to drop the charger “Are you should, Mr. Quartermaine “Yes your Honor it’s time to move on from the past” Your Honor”Case dismisses “Ric was upset and went by AJ.”AJ Why are you doing this”I have too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment