Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 25


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 25”

At General Hospital-Lila Rae's room-Lila Rae was in a coma and Skye was talking to Rae.”So you're out of jail “Skye ask “Yes, I got out tonight “Rae said as she touch Skye hair.”First Lorenzo was in a coma and now my baby Lila Rae,I wish I could take her place “Skye said “You're a Mother who want to put her children first,Oh Skye I’m glad I’m here now Rae said “Me too”Skye said as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Rae,You’re out”Lorenzo ask “Yes,I’m here for my daughter and grandchildren “Rae said 


Outside-Genevieve was about to go inside she was carrying food when Jacques Came by,”Darling,I heard about you're sister “Jacques said he saw Alistair in a car as they were talking .Jacques Kiss Genevieve on the cheek and help her inside.

“Genevieve,Do you need anything “Jacques Ask “An miracle for my sister,I finally found the family that I been missing and not even know it”Genevieve said she was feeling sad for Lila Rae.”I’ll Find Lila Rae the best Doctor if I have to” Jacques said Genevieve smile at him.


At Jax-Alexis was at Jax place cleaning it up when Molly and Kristina came in the room.’I cannot believe that Jax is gone,This time for good”Alexis said “Tonight was horrible and we will Find the person “Molly said “Yes we will”Kristina said “What’s going to happen to Josslyn now”Molly Ask “I’ll guess she stay with Bobbie “Alexis said 


At General Hospital-Skye and Rae came out of Lila Rae room as Alan and Monica Came by.”Alan.Monica I’m sorry “Rae said “We Ask the judge to get you out,You need to be here for Skye and you have paid “Monica Said “Yes,Our daughter needs you”Alan said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment