Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2. Ch 27


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 27”

At Greece-Alistair House-Alistair was at home when the maid Came in with Lila Rae and Spencer.”What are you both doing here” It’s about Genevieve my sister need you She love you and think you cheat on her “I didn’t, I had to come home for business “I can explain everything “You did this” And my father, but right now Genevieve needs you” What happened “


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came home feeling that he was making progress with Genevieve and went through the mail and saw some letters from Alistair and put them in the desk drawer and went upstairs he was going to win back his family no matter what.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica came home,”I’m so glad that AJ is awake” Me too, Hopefully, he will be okay” Yes”


Skye went to her room and looked at the wedding ring. She loves Lorenzo so much but couldn’t risk her children again. She sits on the bed and cried.


At Bobbie-Bobbie came home and check on Josslyn who was upset about this and Bobbie sit on the bed.”Josslyn It’s going to be okay “


Alexis/Julian-Alexis was on the phone.”I have some bad news “Alexis hung up the phone.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment