Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 1


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 1” 

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was feeling emotional about last night at the black and white ball and was thinking about what happened that night was that woman Emily or Rebecca? As Alan walked into the room.”Monica “I cannot keep thinking about last night.What If That Woman was Emily Our daughter “We can Find out”Alan hated seeing Monica like this and took her hands.”Let’s go see her and talk to her alone”Yes”Monica and Alan left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking out the window, remembering last night and the secret he kept from Skye about Diego when Skye Came downstairs. Lorenzo turned around and looked at Skye. He really did love her and hated keeping a secret from her.``Skye, We need to talk Lorenzo took Skye's hands.”Lorenzo,What is it? Skye  was feeling anxious.”I have been keeping this from you but I had to keep him safe and I know you would understand “Lorenzo! What’s going on”Skye pleaded “Diego is alive,His been alive all this time “Where has he been “In a safe house,Getting help he had mental illness “Why didn’t you tell me”Skye asked “I had to keep my son safe from Jason, He would kill Diego''Yes he would! Why are you telling me you now Skye ask “His back”Really! Now his back “Skye,I hope you can forgive me and my son could be part of this family “I do have something to tell you about what happened at The party “What is it?''Lorenzo was now anxious.


At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home looking at a picture of him and Emily he didn’t know how to feel towards all what happened last night when Laura Came Into the room.”I thought you may want to talk about last night “Oh Mother,I don’t know how to feel about this,Is she Emily or someone else “Nikolas asked

No comments:

Post a Comment