Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 10


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 10”

At Skye/Lorenzo-The next morning Lorenzo was downstairs pouring himself some coffee he was feeling happy about his marriage after making love to Skye hope they were on the right track back to where they use to be when Skye Came Into the room.”Good morning my beautiful wife”Lorenzo smile at Skye.”Lorenzo,Just because we had sex last night doesn’t fix anything in our marriage “Skye snap at Lorenzo.’Skye,I want to fix it and I’ll do anything to fix it”Lorenzo said “It was just sex,I haven’t forgiven you yet”Skye told him”What do I have to do to get you're forgiveness “Lorenzo asked as he put his hand on her face.”I think we should go see Dr Collins “Skye told him.”I’ll do it,Make the appointment and I will go with you”Lorenzo pleaded “I will call him,We Need to deal with Genevieve and the baby”Skye said “Yes,Do you think she should have an abortion”Lorenzo ask “I hate seeing Genevieve like this,maybe if she had the abortion she could heal”Skye told him.”Skye,Would you be willing to raise the baby with me? We could raise it as our own. We both know what it’s like to be blamed for who your parents are” Lorenzo asked her.``Yes,We do”Skye said 


At Genevieve room-Genevieve was sitting on her bed she was all dressed for the day and was wondering if she should have the abortion when Lila Rae Came Into the room and sit down by the bed she hated see her sister like this since the rape she wasn’t the same.”Genevieve “Lila Rae took her hands.”I’m trying to decide if I should have an abortion today the only day I can do it”Genevieve explain as she look at Lila Rae.”Genevieve,What do you want to do”Lila Rae ask “I almost had one when I was pregnant with Morgan Lila and I’m glad I didn’t I love being her mother but this time is different,I don’t know if I can this baby without seeing him in the baby “Genevieve explain.”When you look at Daddy do you see him”Lila Rae ask “No,Daddy isn’t like him”Genevieve said ‘No his not,Genevieve only you can make this decision “Lila Rae told her.”Let’s go downstairs,You know Daddy hated when we are late for breakfast “Genevieve said “Yes”Lila Rae said 


Skye and Lorenzo were downstairs and Skye was getting the table ready for breakfast when Genevieve and Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Genevieve,Do you make you're decision “Lorenzo ask as he look at his daughter he really didn’t want Genevieve to have the abortion and Genevieve look at him thinking if her grandmother had made this decision she wouldn’t be here.” Yes, I have, Genevieve told him.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment