Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 11


“Matter of The Heart part 2 ch 11”
At the Safe house-Lorenzo and his men were looking outside for clues about Genevieve we're when Lorenzo's phone rang he answered it.”Lorenzo “What! No this isn’t what I want to hear” Lorenzo hung up the phone.

Inside-Skye was holding Morgan Lila.``I know you miss you're mother and we will Find her”As Lila Rae and John and Tea came out of the room.''What's going on! We heard you yelling at Daddy “Genevieve has been kidnapped and I’m worrying about her''No”Yes we have to stay here till she found”Is Lorenzo still here”Yes his outside “Oh”Tea was upset and put on her coat and went outside.

Lorenzo was upset about the news he found out when Tea Came by.``Lorenzo “I know I screwed up “What is going on ? Who took you're daughter “I thought I killed him yesterday but I didn’t “Father “Yes! Skye never going to forgive me for this”You just better bring Genevieve home”I love her too”As Skye came out wearing a coat.”I’ll let you both talk “Tea left,”Lorenzo,Have you found something about our daughter “It’s bad,I guess the guy I killed wasn’t my father but a look alike ,He has our daughter “Why! What does he want''To make me pay,I will Find our daughter “Lorenzo I love you but I don’t know if I can forgive you for this”I know”I’m a mother and my children come first,Always ‘Lorenzo phone rang,”Lorenzo Alcazar”He hang up the phone.”We have a lean”I want to go with you”Skye “No! She needs me''Alright,Let’s go tell Tea”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment