Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 20

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 20”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of Her with both her daughters crying when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye “I failed both my daughters. How did I miss that Lila Rae had an eating disorder? How did I know I had another daughter out there Skye, Stop! “You blame me just say it! Skye yelled “Yes! How could you not see that Lila Rae was throwing up after her meal! Lorenzo touch his face.”Im sorry “No I need this “Skye and Lorenzo hug each other.”Whatever Lila Rae needs we will help her “Yes,I need to make it right with Genevieve I say some horrible things to her”You were upset “Yes I was,Maybe we should not adopt that baby after all maybe we our not good parents after all”Skye,We our good parents “


At Bobbie/Scotty-Bobbie was looking at wedding pictures of her with Scotty.”I miss you so much “As Monica Came Into the room.”I let myself in”It’s okay “Bobbie I’m here for you”I loved Scotty so much I wanted to be happy this time “I know I’m sorry it was short with you and Scotty “I have wonderful memories of him before we got married “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was looking at  pictures of him with Michael when Alan Came Into the room.”AJ” I miss my son so much, I wanted that baby to make up for everything I miss in Michael life” I’m sorry I wish I remembered him” Me too, I wish we never lose you “I keep trying to remember my life here” We could make new memories “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment