Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 15


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 15”

“Welcome Back Dr Alan Quartermaine “

At General Hospital-Bobbie and Patrick and Robin and Christy and Portia and Angie and Elizabeth and Lucas were all by the nursing station when Alan and Monica Came by and they all clapped for him. Robin Came by Alan “Welcome back Dr. Quartermaine “Thanks Dr. Scorpio Drake, I remember being a doctor “You were one of the best “Thanks Bobbie “Alan look at Lucas,” Lucas” Yes” You’re a Doctor, Tony would be proud of you” Thanks “Well Let’s Get to work”


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ wasn’t feeling good when Carly Came in with Wiley.”AJ, Are you okay “Yes, How was Wiley” Perfect, You don’t look good, Why don’t I pour you some water “AJ took Wiley and sit down as Carly went by the bar and put something in the glass of water and give it to AJ.”Have you heard from Skye” Yes they found Genevieve but it is not good “No” Yes” Well I should take Wiley upstairs “Carly went upstairs and AJ drink more of the water.


At Olivia restaurant-Olivia was working when a young woman Came by,” Olivia Quartermaine “Yes, That’s me, Can I help you” I’m Sophia Howard, Kate daughter “Kate, had a daughter “Yes, She put me up for adoption when I was young, I have the paperwork “Kate was a murder here, Why did you wait till now” I couldn’t come back and hurt my adopted parents by looking into my another family “True” If you want a DNA test I can do it” Do you know who you're father is” Yes someone name Trevor “Lansing As Ric Came by” Did you say Trevor Lansing? That’s my father name” Yes, I’m Sophia, Katie” And Trevor daughter “You’re my sister “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment