Monday, August 23, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 28

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 27”

At General Hospital-Spencer room-Spencer was in bed when Nikolas was by his side as Emily came inside the room.”Spencer,I’m so glad you’re alright you may not remember me but I help you're father raise you when you first were borne “Emily said “I heard story about you,I’m glad you’re alive”Spencer said “Thanks,Even though you're Alistair Mother he try to take the empire from us”Spencer said “Spencer,You need to rest”Nikolas said “I hope they Find out who did this”Spencer said “They will “Nikolas said they left the room.


“Nikolas,Are you okay?”Emily Ask “I almost lost my son”Nikolas said he felt emotional and Emily hugged him.


At The Police station -Mac and Anna we’re going over evidence when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Do you know who caused the car accident! Who killed my baby! Bobbie yelled as she cried “No but we will Find this person we will not rest till we do ''Anna said “I know my daughter wasn’t perfect but I loved her! Bobbie cried as Felicia Came by and hug Bobbie.”Bobbie,Why don’t I take you home “Felicia Ask “I hate that my daughter gone “Bobbie said “I know”Felicia said she left with Bobbie.”You were supposed to go on vacation where you”Anna Ask “It wasn’t a vacation,Diego is alive and he claims that he didn’t kill Georgie That Helena has her”Mac said Anna was in shock.”I’ll help you with my connection “Anna said “Thanks “Mac said 


At Skye /Lorenzo-Genevieve was downstairs she was having a hard time sleeping and poured herself a drink of water as Alistair Came storming into the room he was upset.”Darling! Who was that guy you were with outside of the hospital! Alistair yelled and lean her against the wall.”It was Jacques I was going to tell you His the father of My daughter “Genevieve said she was having memories of the rape as Alistair was getting upset.”Are you playing games with me! I don’t play games! I will not wait for you! I can have whoever I want! Alistair yelled and Kiss Genevieve on the lips as Lorenzo came in he heard yelling and saw Alistair with Genevieve.”Let my daughter go! Now! Genevieve, are you okay? “Lorenzo ask Genevieve didn’t answer him as Skye and Rae came downstairs.”What’s all the yelling! Skye yelled as Alistair was still trapped Genevieve against the wall. Lorenzo pull him off Genevieve As Skye comforter her daughter who was in shock .”Genevieve,Are you okay “Why aren’t you answer “Skye ask 


The bodyguard came into the room.’Take him out of here and you are not allowed back in my house! If you go neither my daughter again I’ll kill you! Lorenzo yelled at Alistair left with the guards.


Skye was comforting Genevieve Who still didn’t say anything.”Genevieve,Talk to me,Mom what’s going on”Skye ask “She shut down,Has Genevieve been thought a lot lately “Rae ask “She was raped ,We try to get her to see Kevin “Skye said “Genevieve Probably relive in, Genevieve Need to deal with it”Rae said “It's best if she never see him again,I’ll make sure of it”Lorenzo said “Let’s Get some rest”Skye said she took Genevieve upstairs and help her get ready for bed.”It’s best for our family if you just pick Jacques Skye said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 







No comments:

Post a Comment