Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 31

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 31”

At Port Charles-Police station-Anna was working when Christy and Serena Came Into the room.”We Need to report our mother is missing “Lucy is missing “Yes she didn’t come to our father funeral “We are getting worrying about our mother please help us” I’ll look into it”Thanks “I’m sorry about your father “Thanks “


At Bobbie-Bobbie was in bed when Carly Came Into the room.”Mother “I’m having a bad day” Carly went into the bed,”I love Scotty and I’m not ready to move on yet without Scotty “It’s hard move on”Yes it is”I’m  here for you “Carly took her mother hands,”I’m sorry about the baby” Thanks,We both will help each other “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was looking at a picture of his wedding to Monica trying to remember it when Monica Came Into the room.”I wish I remembered that day of our wedding “It’s not you're fault that you don’t remember “You been so patient with me” I have an idea,Why don’t we renew our wedding vow”I like that idea “Good “Monica Kiss Alan As Ned and Olivia Came Into the room.”What’s going on” We our going to renew our wedding vows “That’s wonderful “You can have the reception at the restaurant “Thanks “


At a cabin-Lucy was tie to a bed trying to get it to untie when a man came into the room.”Please help me,I will give you everything “I work for her not you “Please my daughter’s need me”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment