Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 32


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 32”

At The Police station-Mac was working when Frank Came by,” Mac” Frank it’s good to see you “Thanks I’m back and I was wondering if there a job here for me” We can always use another cop” Thanks “


At General Hospital-Olivia and Sophia and Ric were waiting for the test results when Robin Came by,” I have the results, Sophia is Kate daughter “It’s true, You’re Family “Yes” I wasn’t lying “Olivia went by her,” I’m sorry we had doubts “It’s okay, You have to protect yourself “Yes, Well I want to get to know you” You too”


At AJ room-AJ was in bed when Monica Came Into the room.”How did the hearing go” No bail” That’s Great” Yes it is, I have more news you can come home today “That’s good “Yes “


At Alistair-Alistair and Genevieve, we’re sitting down on the couch talking.”I’m sorry about my father, Are you should about this” Yes, I will not let anyone come between us again, I miss you “Alistair Kiss Genevieve Who was uncomfortable about it and pull back.”Genevieve “I’m not really to go far, I’m still healing from being raped by my grandfather “I’m sorry that it happened to you “Genevieve got up.”I should go” Genevieve “Alistair I need time” I’ll be here waiting when you’re ready “Genevieve left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment