Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 33


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 33”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was in the living room having a drink by the bar when Genevieve Came Into the room she had been crying and Lorenzo could tell as he looks at her.”Genevieve, Why are you crying, I’m surprised you’re here I thought you would be still at Alistair “I just had to get out of their” Genevieve when by the bar and pour herself a drink but Lorenzo took it.”You can’t drink You’re not 21 yet” I just need to not feel anything “Oh Genevieve, I’m worried about you” As Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve, What’s wrong “I just want to feel nothing” Skye went by her and touch  her hair.”Why don’t you take a bath? I have some bath salt in my bathroom “Alright “Just take it easy “Genevieve went upstairs.”I’m worrying about Genevieve, She May have a relapse “Me too” As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Where are you going! You are so growing for going away with Spencer “Daddy” No, You can’t take off like that “You’re Father right” I just want to make Genevieve feel better “You had good attention but you should have told us” I’m grounded “No, Just don’t do it again “I wouldn’t “I’m going to check on Genevieve “Skye went upstairs.


Skye’s bathroom-Genevieve was looking in her mother's medicine cabinet when Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve “I was just looking for the bath salts” Skye close the medicinal cabinets and pull out a drawer and give Genevieve the bath salts.”Genevieve, You can’t go sneaking around for pills, I know you don’t want to talk about it but you help, You're drowning and it scared me” Skye cried “I don’t need help” What happened tonight with Alistair? When you both were alone” I don’t want to talk about it” Genevieve cried “You got scared when he touches you, didn’t you” Yes” Oh Genevieve, not all men are like him” Skye Hug her daughter.”Genevieve, I hate seeing you like this” I hate it too, I’m going to take my bath” Genevieve left as Lorenzo Came by.”What happened “Our daughter needs help she tries to Find drugs here” No. I'm calling Dr. Collins “Yes”


Genevieve was in her bath and cried no matter how much she washes she still felt dirty.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment