Tuesday, August 17, 2021

MATTER Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 43

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 43”

At General Hospital-Dr Hubbard's office-Genevieve was in the office she was looking at her and Skye was holding her hands.”I’m pregnant “Yes, You Don’t have a lot of time to decide “Thanks “I know this is a hard choice if you want to talk to anyone “Thanks “Dr. Hubbard left.”Mother, What do I do” Genevieve this is what you call” What if I have the baby and look at him and see the rape “You can’t Blame the baby “I’m trying,Alistair And I Our taking it slow and I’m doing the talk show with Kristina “That’s Great “Yes”


At Carly’s-Carly came home to Find Josslyn waiting for her,”Josslyn “Mother,I’m so glad the charges were dropped “Me too”Why did AJ drop them”I still have many tricks “Carly pick up the mail and saw the invite on the table.”Nikolas is having the black and white ball tonight “


At The Courthouse-Avery custody case-Nora was with Lucy and David and Alexis was with Julian as Serena and Christy we’re their for support.”Avery is just a little girl who been thought a lot in her young life she need sable home and my client can do that when she at Julian her life is on the line,His in the mob”You're Honor my client had life the mob”What does he do for work now”I’m not sure yet but I have my own money for now,I love my niece and I will share her with Lucy Family is important to Avery “Mrs Coe What do you do”I work at the Hospital and I sell house What about you're husband “I'm a retired actor “I will make my decision in the morning.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment