Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch,17


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 17”

At Lila’s place-Lucy was there looking around and saw David coming in and she went by him,” David “Lucy” I have a proposition for you, Let’s go to my place and talk” Alright “David and Lucy left,


Robert was at the bar sitting down talking to a man.”I have your next assignment “It’s so good to be back in the WSB” Yes, Your assignment is here in town”


At General Hospital-Olivia and Sophia and Ric had just done a DNA test .”If You're my sister I want to know you, I have a son and daughter who would love to have an aunt” Thanks I always want a family it was just me and my parents “You do have a big family, You can stay with me” Thanks “


At Lucy-Lucy and David, we’re sitting down talking.”My daughter died and left being her daughter. I want full custody of Avery but I need to be married “You want me to marry you” I’ll pay you” Really? For how long do we have to be married “I’m not sure “I want ten million dollars “Alright “They Shake hands,


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis and Nikolas were sitting down talking.”Wow, Spencer did that” Yes his truly a Cassadine “Yes he Probably was jealous of Alistair “Yes, Alistair would never be the head of the Family That Spencer “Yes” So Are you going to raise Avery “Yes, Julian is missing Ava so much, I hate seem him like this”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment