Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 27

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 27”

At The Police station -Anna was in her office when Lucy Came Into the office.”Have you looked at the evidence I give you” Yes, Did you Find her? You know it’s her” I cannot arrest her for just that, I need proof that she is here” Alright “Lucy left.


At General Hospital-Christy was working when a woman came by and just looked at Christy.”Can I help you” Christy ask the mysterious woman.No Thanks “She left and she was feeling overwhelmed by seeing Christy.


Christy went back to work As Neil Came by.”How are you doing “I try “You're not alone we our family “Yes we are, Tomorrow is the funeral “


Outside-The Woman was just standing by when Lucy Came by.”Julie, You’re back “Lucy” Why are you here! You cause the car accident “It was a mistake that’s all” Scotty died in that car accident! I’m not letting you hurt anyone else “Lucy pick up Her cellphones as Julie grab her.


At New Jersey-The Hotel-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve went into a room.”I don’t know why I Came, Lila Rae just needs you both” She needs all of us to help her, And we thought you could rest here” I’m going to call Monica and then shower “Morgan Lila will be okay “Genevieve went into her room.”Lorenzo, Are you up to something “I meet Alistair mother Isabella she going to take Alistair back to Greece and then Genevieve can move on” Oh Lorenzo the car accident isn’t Alistair fault “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment