Thursday, August 19, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 12


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 12”

Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was getting ready to go to the Hospital when Tea Came Into the room and took Genevieve's hands. “Genevieve, Whatever you decide it's up to you “Tea Expression.”Do you hate him for putting you up for adoption because you were a girl”Genevieve asked “Yes at first I was angry but the parents who raised me were wonderful and I had a wonderful life ,Maybe if I was raised by the Alcazar I wouldn’t be a lawyer “Tea said “You our a great lawyer “Genevieve said “Thanks “Tea said as she touches her niece face as Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room?”Genevieve,Are you ready to go? You can’t keep reschedule you're appointment “Lorenzo said Genevieve look around her family and made her decision.”I’m not going,I have decided even though it wouldn’t be easy to but I want to raise the baby”Genevieve said as she cried.Skye went by Genevieve.”We will help you are not alone “Skye said she touch her daughter face.”I know Mother,Thanks for all being here for me”Genevieve said “We our family “Lorenzo said “Yes”Tea said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Emily we’re having tea and Monica keep looking at her daughter she still couldn’t believe that she was alive.”Mom.Are you okay”Emily ask “I just still can’t believe that everyone I thought was dead is alive AJ and Alan and now you it’s like a dream come true “Monica cried “It’s real and we our not going anywhere,I miss the family so much I want to come home if I was well I would “Emily said “I’m sorry he took you “Monica said “It’s not your fault I’m just glad his gone”Emily said “Me too,It was Bobbie who killed him”Monica said “Wow,A lot had happened that I missed “Emily said “Yes,Have you seen Nikolas “Monica ask “Not since last night “Emily said “He still love you,You our The Love Of His life”Monica said “Yes”Emily said she look sad?”Do you blame him for what happened “Monica ask “It’s hard not to it was his family “Emily Said “Yes “Monica said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment