Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 20

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 20”

At General Hospital-Monica was by the nursing station when the paramedics Came in with AJ.”No! AJ” Monica went by him as Brooklyn and Skye Came by,” I found AJ outside passed out” No” Monica I don’t believe he has been drinking “Me either, Let’s Get him to a room” Monica left with AJ.”AJ, Has to be okay “Skye, Why were you at the mansion talking to Robert “It’s just business, Why do you care Anyway “I’m pregnant with Johnny baby I want to keep the peace “It’s not mob business, It’s not easy lovin’ a man who in that business or having children with them” I know “Genevieve was kidnapped and raped by her grandfather a while we were away because my husband father wanted revenge “I’m sorry “Thanks I’m going to put my children first this time “


AJ room-AJ was in bed and still unconscious and Monica was looking at him as Elizabeth Came by .”I want to do a blood test on AJ, I believe he been poisoned “Alright, I'll draw some blood”


Monica went into the hallway as Alan and Brooklyn and Skye was waiting on news.”Hows AJ” I believe his Beth poison” Poison “Yes” Has Carly been spending a lot of time at the mansion “Yes” No” You don’t think Carly has been poisoned AJ” Monica, Carly hate AJ and probably blame him for the baby” She not getting away with it” Skye left.


Alan took Monica's hands.”Our son is going to be okay” He better “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment