Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 33

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 33”

At New Jersey-The Rehabilitate center-Lila Rae and Genevieve and Lorenzo and Skye were in a room with Dr. Collins having therapy.”Lila Rae, You Go first” I did this because I want control of something in my life besides losing weight, Daddy I love you but you’re controlling of our life’s “I agree “Genevieve Let Lila Rae speaks “Sorry “I know you do it because you love us but we are adults and can control our life, Where we go and who we end up with, Mother I love you but you been so busy with John and trying to get that new baby, I understand you want a new baby because we our grownup up but you were so busy you didn’t see me drowning! Genevieve, I’m glad we have you back in our life but you take up a lot of attention and you’re selfish “Is that all” Yes, I know this hurts but it feels so good to say this “Do you wish I was never found “No, I wish I knew you were out there we our twin and we our support to have a special connection “Lila Rae, I’m sorry I didn’t see that you were doing this to yourself I love you so much I always wanted to be a mother and a better mother then I had, I’m so sorry I want to fix us” I want that too” The reason I control both of you is that I don’t want to lose either of you, I blame myself for Genevieve being kidnapped and Lila Rae I’m sorry you did this to yourself I blame myself for it, I wanted to protect both of you, I couldn’t save your brother Diego and I want the both of you to have a better life “


“Is that all” Yes” I want to say something “Go ahead Skye “You’re Father and I got approval to be the baby foster parents but if you both want we will say no” Oh Mother I understand that you want that baby and she deserves a better life, Go ahead we will help you with her “Oh Lila Rae I love you so much and Genevieve and John my beautiful children “Skye hug her daughter.”Genevieve “Go ahead I don’t care I’m moving out anyway “Over my dead body! You’re only seventeen years old. “Genevieve got up and stormed out of the room.”Sorry, Dr. Collins “We will resume tomorrow “They left as Dr. Collins's cell phones went off.


“Laura, What is it?Oh no! I’ll be back as soon as I can”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment