Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 24

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 24”

At Alexis/Julian -Julian was taking care of Avery when Alexis Came Into the room.”Alexis, What do I have to do to keep Avery “I’m sure no one will fight you on it but I will file for temporary custody “Thanks “You’re Welcome, I have to pick up Kristina, Then we can plan the funeral “I’m sure no one will show up” Alexis left.”I’ll make sure no one take you from us”


At Lucy-Lucy was having tea with her daughters .”I’m sorry about Ava, I wish I know her “Me too “I know her while before I found out she was my daughter and now I lose her “What Will happens to her daughter “I’m not sure “As there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie.”Bobbie, Come in this is Serena “I remember you” Thanks for loving our father “You’re Welcome “Well Let plan the funeral “


At Carly’s, Carly was cleaning up when there was a knock on the door it was AJ.”Carly, I’m sorry about the baby “Me too it would be our chance of doing it right “Yes If you need anything “Thanks “I guess it’s over for us” Yes” They share something and felt it.” I sure go” AJ left.


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Kevin.”Lila Rae wants to go to rehab tonight “Where is it at” New Jersey “We want to go with her” Sure “I’ll call the nanny “Lorenzo left.


Alistair room-Alistair was in the bed when Genevieve came in the wheelchair.”Genevieve, I’m sorry “This isn’t your fault you didn’t cause it” I love you” I love you too” As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve, There you are you need to be in bed resting “I want to see Alistair “Let’s Get you back to bed “Daddy “It’s okay “Lorenzo pushes Genevieve Into the hallway.


“Genevieve, We are taking your sister to rehabilitate “Oh” Why don’t you come with us” Daddy, Why do I have to go” Because your sister needs our support right now. Let's Get you ready “Daddy, This isn’t Alistair fault” I know “


Copyright By Skye’s the time

No comments:

Post a Comment