Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 36


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 36”

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was playing with Avery she was enjoying it when Julian Came by and look at them,” You look so cute together “Thanks, I remember when my girls were this young” There was a knock on the door it was a man” Julian Jerome “Yes” You been served “The man left as Julian open it.”Lucy is fighting for custody “What! Let me look at it”I will let Lucy see her but not full custody “I know”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Kevin who was over to see Genevieve.”She doesn’t know anything about this”This May backfire “We just want to help Genevieve she has a history of use drugs “As Genevieve Came Into the room.”What’s going on? Why is Dr. Collins here” We want you to talk to him, Genevieve you need help, I hate seeing you as this “Lorenzo looks at his daughter .”Alright “Good,Let’s go Into the Den It’s all set up for you”I know where it is”Genevieve was kind of upset at her parents and they left.


Den-Genevieve and Dr Collins sit down,”So I just start talking “Yes,I’m not here to judge you ,Just say what you feel”I feel dirty like it's my fault ! I keep taking baths and showers and I cannot get clean! From the time I was born, I have been used to it! Brenda took me to hurt my parents and he raped me to hurt my father! Genevieve yelled and cried.``Both solutions isn’t your fault you are not to blame for either one” I just told my mother this morning that I’m pregnant ‘What are you going to do” I don’t think I can have this baby to look at it without seeing him “It’s your choices “Yes, How do I trust another guy? Last night I was with Alistair w was just talking and I flop out, He probably hates me” You need time but you will learn to love again, I believe you just need therapy “This wasn’t as bad and I thought it would be “Good “Dr. Collins and Genevieve left the room.


“How did it go”Alright,I’m going to see Dr Collins again “Good”Could you come here”Yes”Kevin left.”Genevieve,I’m glad you did this “Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment