Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 23

 “Matter Of The Hearts Ch 23”

At Carly’s-Carly came home and saw a baby blanket and pick it up and smell it she wanted that baby as Bobbie Came in.”Carly “We both lose something last night you lose your husband and I lost my baby “Yes” Carly, Are you okay “I’m going to be I wanted that baby, AJ and I were being so nice to each other it was like we’re a family “Do you love AJ” No” Well I sure go” Do you need help with the funeral plans “That’s where I’m going to Lucy, Serena is home and want to talk about it with Christy “Do you want me to come “No you rest” Bobbie left.


At General Hospital-Lorenzo was in the hallway when a woman came by.”I’m looking for my son Alistair Cassadine “He's in room ten” Thank you” She was about to leave when Lorenzo stops her.”You’re Alistair Mother “Yes, Who are you” You're Son is dating my daughter, We need to talk “


At Brooklyn, room-Brooklyn was trying to talk when Ned Came Into the room.”Brooklyn, you can come home today “Brooklyn tries to talk” Don’t let your voice rest, It’s going to be okay “Ned smiles at his daughter.


Genevieve's room-Genevieve was waking up as Skye Came Into the room.”Genevieve “What happened? Did I see Alistair “No you try to but had a seizure “No” Genevieve I’m sorry about saying you were a disappointment “Maybe something Need to change “Yes Maybe they do”


At Alistair's room-Alistair was in bed when his mother Came Into the room.”Mother, Why are you here “You were supposed to just get your hands on your father money not meet another woman how you will just end up hurting “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment