Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 2


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 2”

At Nikolas -Laura was over talking to her son and it broke her heart seeing him like this torn over if that woman was the love of his life or not.”Nikolas,I hate seeing you like this but their a way you can fix it”How”Nikolas asked “A DNA test ,I’m sure Monica and Alan want one too”Yes,If She is Emily I have a lot of questions! Is she really Alistair Mother! Nikolas asked “Nikolas ,Emily could of been kidnapped by Valentin”Yes I do believe he could of hurt her “Their a lot to figure out “Yes”


At Lila’s place-Emily was in a room she was anxious about being back Maybe it wasn’t a good idea when there was a knock on the door it was Monica and Alan.”Come In”Monica look at the woman who could be her daughter who she loved and grieving for.”We didn’t get to talk much at the party,Are you my daughter? “Yes I’m Emily,If you want to get a DNA test I will ‘Emily wanted to make them happy.”Where were you all this time “Monica was curious about what happened to her.”I was at The Cassadine Island,I was with Valentin and we had a son”Did he rape you”Alan  ask “No,I’m so glad you’re alive “Thanks I don’t remember much,I have amnesia “Well I’m glad you’re alive I would like to know how it happened “We will tell you everything “Monica was feeling optimism that she really was Emily.”Why don’t we go to the Hospital and take a DNA test “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just told Skye That Diego was alive and she told Lorenzo that Emily could be alive,”So my son May of not killed Emily “Lorenzo was feeling emotional knowing his son may not be a killer.”No,But he did kill Georgie “Yes,I hope you understand why I did it”Skye still loves Lorenzo but all the secrets.”Is there anymore secret “Skye asked “No”I wish you could of trus me enough to tell me”I didn’t want this to come between you and The Quartermaine “Lorenzo,I really don’t know if we can make this work, Anymore “Skye cried she had mix emotions on this,”Skye”I’m going to take Alana to the park I need to clear my head”Skye went upstairs.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment