Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 42

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 42”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was having some tea when a man Came Into the room.”Genevieve Alcazar “That’s Me” Genevieve got up and took the envelope and he left she open it and saw pictures of Alistair with another woman and cried as Lorenzo came into the room.”Genevieve, What is it” Genevieve shows her father a picture of Alistair.”I’m sorry Genevieve I know you’re hurting right now but you will find someone who deserves you “I’m going shopping that makes me feel better “Lorenzo pull out the card.”It’s on me” Thanks “Genevieve Kiss her father on the cheek and took the card and left as Spencer Came Into the room.”Why are you here? Did Genevieve see you” She think I’m here to get an update on Lila Rae” Oh, Will you keep your end of the deal” We both did, We got Alistair out of town “Yes away from my daughter “And my family empire “We Do make a great team “Yes” You better not hurt my daughter “I wouldn’t “Spencer left.”Daddy knows best” Lorenzo said as he took a sip of brandy.


At a cabin-Lucy got the robe off her arms and found something shaped to hit the man and Julie with when a man Came in with Julie as Lucy hide the shaped pieces behind her back.”Are you enjoy you're last day on earth “You are not going to kill me” Do you want to bet”


Outside-Mac and Anna and cops were outside as Kevin and Laura and Serena and Felicia and Christy were with them.”Now Don’t Get in our way “I Can help with Julie”


Mac pulls out a microphone.”Julie, We have this place surrounded by cops it’s over now bring Lucy out safe” Julie it’s Kevin let me help you” Christy took the microphone.”Julie, it’s Christy if you want a relationship with me please don’t hurt Lucy I will do anything “


Julie was inside and panicked about it.”It’s Over “No it’s not “she started a fire and the cabin burns down.”No! 


Copyright by Skye’s the limitMatter 

No comments:

Post a Comment