Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 18


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 18”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Genevieve was in her room in bed sleeping and had a nightmare about the rape and yelled in her sleep as Skye Came Into the room and she sits on the bed and comforts her daughter.”Genevieve, I want to help you “Why did he do this to me! “I don’t know, I’m sorry this happened to you, I’ll make sure it never happens again, I love you” I want to be alone “Alright, Morgan Lila is with the nanny “Skye left the room she wishes her daughter would open up to her.


In the Den -AJ wasn’t feeling good when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Why are you here?I'm here to see my wife and children “You bastard! It’s you're fault that Genevieve was raped by her grandfather! I hope Skye leaves you” As Skye Came Into the room.”Lorenzo, Why are you here “I want to talk to you “Skye “It’s okay AJ” AJ left.”Skye, I hate that this happened to our daughter too, I want to get through this as a family “Lorenzo our family is broken, Our daughter is broken, I cannot trust you” If you think I will let you leave me with our children! Our children are old enough to live where they want too” I’m going to fight you on this “Go ahead! I’ll fight too” Lorenzo left he was upset. Skye pours a drink and wishes for something stronger.


Outside-AJ was outside when he didn’t feel good and fell.


Inside-Skye was having a drink when there was a knock on the door it was Robert.”Robert “He Came Into the room.”I’m looking for you, I’m back in The WSB and my assignment is Lorenzo “Really “Yes” I’ll help you bring my husband down” Really “Yes! Lorenzo Just destroyers our daughter I can’t forgive him”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment