Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 14


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 14”

At Lucy-Lucy was at home looking at some pictures of her and Ava and Avery together and realized what she needs to do and pick up Her cellphones.”I need to see you” Lucy hang up the phone,


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ had just hung up the phone with Skye when Monica and Alan Came Into the room.”AJ, What is it” That was Skye, They found Genevieve but she was raped by Lorenzo's father “No” Monica put her hands on her mouth.”No” Yes Skye wants to stay here “Yes she can, I hope she divorced Lorenzo “Me too, This could put Skye back to drinking “We Need to go to the Hospital “Yes, I’m getting my license back I remembered being a doctor “That’s wonderful, I'll get the room ready “Thanks “Monica and Alan left and AJ pour a drink of water and drink it.


At Llanview-Nora's office-Nora was working when Lucy Came Into the office.”Lucy,What did you want to see me about “My daughter Ava who was take from me died and I want to raise my granddaughter “Who’s raised her now”Ava brother Julian his in the mob”Is he married “Yes to Alexis Davis “That will help their case”So I should get married “It would help show a stable home for Avery,Are you seeing anyone “No”I’ll take the case”Thanks “


In Port Charles-Monica and Alan we’re walking when they ran into David Vickes.”Pierce “No my name is David Vickes”You look formal “I did have a twin brother who lived here a long time ago name Pierce Dorman”Oh”Alan and Monica left,


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment