Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch,29


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 29”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was pouring himself some coffee when Olivia Came Into the room.”Talk to me “About What” AJ also died, Tell me how you feel” I disagreed with AJ for years about ELQ but I never want him to die I was happy that he came back and now someone Came Into our house and poisoned the water to get AJ, Carly wouldn’t get away with hurting a Quartermaine! This is the end of her, I’m just glad Michael is gone This would break his heart” Yes it would” So kate May have a daughter “Yes, I do hope she has Her daughter “Yes” Brooklyn Came Into the room.”Brooklyn, I’m glad you found AJ last night “Me too” How’s the pregnancy “Alright, I have an appointment today “I can go with you” We both want to” Alright “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye Came in with the children.”John, I miss you so much “I miss you to father “John, Why don’t you go get your belongings “John wheel himself.”Genevieve, you look tired “I’m, I haven’t been sleeping well, I’ll go upstairs “Genevieve went upstairs with her daughter.”I guess we are alone “Yes, Skye move back home, This is handicap accessible for John and I want to see my children and grandchildren, You can have our room as we work this out” I’m not really to forget you” I hate that this happened! I was fooled too” Skye thought about her plan with Robert.”Alright, We can stay here but I want the separate room you can’t come in my room Least there is an emergency about the children “I agree “I’ll go tell the children then I need to go,Carly hearing is today “


Genevieve room-Genevieve was in her room sleeping on the bed she was so tired as Skye Came Into the room and saw her sleeping.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment