Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 23


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 23”

At General Hospital-Genevieve Came Into the Hospital looking for her mother and saw a drug prescription pad on the nursing station and took it and put it in her purse when Skye Came by.”Genevieve “How’s AJ? I heard someone poison him” Yes it was Carly “Wow “His still not awake, Have you seen you're sister “No” Skye pulls out Her cellphones.”Lila Rae left me a voicemail, Ill go check it” Skye left as Someone Came behind Genevieve and touch her shoulders.”Don’t touch me! Genevieve turn around it was Lorenzo,” Why are you here “I heard about AJ, How’s you’re Mother “She doesn’t need you, I wish you were not my father “Genevieve push him and Lorenzo grabs her arms.”But I’m, We have the same blood you can hate me all you want but it wouldn’t change that my blood is in you're and I love you” As Skye Came by,” Lorenzo, Leave Genevieve alone “He Let Genevieve Go.”Where is Lila Rae “She went on a trip with Spencer “Where! I don’t know, Lorenzo just let it go and go home I don’t need to deal with you right now” Find” Lorenzo was upset.”Is it over “Yes”


Ned and Olivia were talking “So Carly did this” Yes I should of know she wasn’t let anything go” No” Olivia who is that woman with you” She claims to be Kate daughter,We did a blood test”


At The Police station -Carly was there with Ric,” We have all the evidence we need against You it over “Alright it did it”


Bobbie and Josslyn were talking.”Grandmother What Will happen to me? You can stay with me.” Bobbie hugs Josslyn.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment