Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 13


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 13”

At New Jersey-The safe house-Lorenzo was pouring a drink he was upset about what happened with Genevieve when Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Daddy “I failed your sister twice, The day she was born and today “Daddy, This wasn’t your fault “It was my father who kidnapped your sister, and then” Lorenzo couldn’t say what he did.”He raped Genevieve didn’t he” Yes! I’m supposed to keep my family safe, You’re sister blame me too I could see it in her eyes “


In Genevieve's room-Genevieve was in the shower and Tea and Skye we’re talking.”How do I help my daughter? How can I forgive Lorenzo for this “Skye, Are you think about a divorce “I’m not sure I’ll full of emotions “It’s an emotional night, Genevieve needs all her family with her” She can’t go to the Hospital or Police, What if she pregnant “We will get her some medicine for it” Thanks Tea, I know this is hard for you too” My Father hates girls that’s why he got rid of me, Sent me away “Genevieve came out of the shower wearing a robe.”Where my baby “She with the nanny in another room “Genevieve, We are here for you “Thanks “Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Genevieve, I need you to tell me everything that happened “Do we have to do this now” Yes Genevieve could forget something “Find, I had just come into the room and a man was standing by Morgan Lila bed and was going to take her but I talk him out of it as another man Came by and put his hands on my mouth and took me out of the window “What happened in the warehouse “I was tie up to a chair and hit by a man then he moved me to the bed” Genevieve, I’m sorry about this” I want to see my daughter “Genevieve left the room.


“Skye, I hate that this happened too, I was fooled “When we get home I’m going to stay at the mansion, I want a separate from you “Skye “It’s Been a long night and you’re both emotional, Don’t make decisions right now “


Genevieve went to see her daughter and pick her up.”Oh, Morgan Lila, I love you so much “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Genevieve, I’m sorry “Thanks “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment