Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 6

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 6”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was in the den when Brooklyn Came Into the room.”How it goes with you're a mother “She was happy about the baby “But” She not coming, I want her to come home to help me with the baby “I’m sorry “It’s not you're fault, Mom has a new act that she needs to help with “You’re not alone in this, You need to hire a lawyer to make sure Johnny cannot take your baby “Johnny Wouldn’t take the baby from me” You don’t know “I’m going for a walk” Brooklyn left.


At New Jersey-The safe house-Lila Rae and Genevieve we’re talking.”How is Alistair “I don’t know he left town and move on from me “I’m sorry “It was my fault I fell in love but I’m done now” Oh Genevieve, Don’t close your heart” As Skye Came Into the room with food,” I have some dinner for us” Mother, How long do we have to stay here “Genevieve it’s just for a while I know this is hard but it’s not that bad “Tea Came in with John and Alexander and Alana As Skye cellphones rang it was Lorenzo.”Oh Lorenzo, Are you okay “Skye hang up the phone.”Skye “It’s safe Now Tea went by Skye.”That means my father is gone” I’m sorry “Don’t Be He wasn’t a father to me “Skye hug Tea.”Does that mean we can go home now” Yes”


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was washing his hands and having a drink as Ric Came Into the room and saw the blood on his hands.”So is that you're father's blood on your hand! That’s why my wife and son had to leave. “It’s safe now, I suggest you leave my house “I don’t care that you’re Tea brother. I will still arrest you” Talk about Family loyalty “Ric left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment