Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 4

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 4”

Manuel-Manuel Came Into the room and found Lorenzo and his man and Johnny there with a gun.”What do you want?” You are going to get our father out of hiding and then let me deal with him” Why would I do that! “or I will kill you” You wouldn’t “Lorenzo shot him in the chest.”Alright, I'll help “That’s more like it”


At The Police station-Julie was in her cell when Lucy Came Into the room.”Is this what you want! To hurt Christy I thought you love her” I do” By doing this! Kidnapped me! Christy has been having nightmares about it! Do the right thing and plead guilty “I don’t think so” I will not let you hurt her anymore “Lucy left.


At New Jersey-Skye and Tea and John and Alexander and Genevieve and Morgan Lila and Lila Rae And Alana were in a house.”Lila Rae, How is the recovery “It’s good” You Do look healthy “Yes I put on my normal weight I can go home “Good” So this is Alana “Yes” I’m glad Daddy will be okay “I too” Skye was worrying about her husband and went by the window.


At Skye’s Yacht-Manuel was there waiting for his father who walked in,” What do you want son! Is he dead “As Lorenzo came into the room.”No! I’m not dead” Son” Father I wouldn’t say it’s good to see you after all you try to kill me” Lorenzo pulled out his gun and Javier pulled out his gun and they shot each other.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment