Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 44


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 44”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was home having a drink when Skye and Genevieve Came Into the room and Lorenzo just look at his daughter and know what the doctor said he went by Genevieve and touch her face.”You’re pregnancy “Yes” Genevieve cried.”If you don’t want the baby I can raise him or her “Daddy, I love you but I wouldn’t give you this baby, A child living with the violence “Genevieve it’s all up to you, Why don’t you get ready for the ball” Yes Mother “Genevieve went upstairs.”Lorenzo, You should not come to the ball you're son killed Emily “Diego wasn’t in his right mind “For the sake of Emily's memories please don’t come tonight “Skye went upstairs.


At Ric/Tea-Ric was upset about losing his case against Carly and throwing a vase as Tea Came Into the room.”Ric, Why are you upset” I lost the case tonight against Carly, AJ Drop the charges” Why” I don’t know but I will Find out “Do you want to go to the ball tonight “Oh yeah that’s tonight “Yes the Black and White Ball” No” What” Last time we had this kind of ball, I was stabbed and Emily Quartermaine Cassadine was murder” I’m sorry, We don’t have to go” No Let’s go”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was looking at a picture of Emily,” Tonight we are having a ball in you're Honor, You should be here “


At Nikolas-Nikolas was looking at a picture of Emily.”You should be here”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment