Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 2

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 2”

At Kristina's office-Kristina was having a meeting with Genevieve who wanted to host the talk show.”So can I still be your host” Yes” Thanks to you” Do you have a name for the show “Not yet” Come up with a name and topic for the show and then we will meet up “Alright “Genevieve phone rang it was Skye.”Mother Genevieve hung up the phone.”I have to go I’ll get back to you” Genevieve left.


Elizabeth-Elizabeth was at home enjoying her day off when there was a knock on the door. It was AJ.” AJ. Why are you here” I’m sorry I mess things up with us for Carly I hate that I did that and I’m sorry “I can’t do this again not with you” I understand I just wanted to make amidst ‘I forgot you but whatever we share it’s over “AJ left.


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Ned was upset and having a drink as Olivia Came Into the room.”What is it” Brooklyn is pregnant with Johnny's baby! She ruins her life to have a baby with a mob boss” Oh Ned you cannot be upset about a baby, Brooklyn is going to need you” I just want her safe' ' I know” Olivia hugs Ned.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was packed up Her belongings and the children when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Mother, What is going on” We have to go out of town for a while “No, I’m working on the talk show “Genevieve it’s not safe right now” Why do you stand by him” Not now, Now go pack you're belongings and we will leave soon to get your sister “Genevieve was upset and went to her room.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment