Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 3

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 3”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was downstairs with Alana when Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Skye,I hope you understand that I couldn’t let my son go to jail or killed by Jason,I would do the same for all my children ``Skye look at Lorenzo.”I know you would do anything for our children “As Lila Rae Came Into the room.”Daddy,I need to tell you about what happened at the party”I know you’re Mother told me”Lorenzo said as he looks at Lila Rae.”Mother “No,I didn’t tell him you're news”Oh”What is it Lila Rae “Spencer ask me to marry him at the party”What did you say”I say Yes” Lila Rae show the ring.”Lila Rae! You’re too young to get married! Lorenzo was irritated that Lila Rae wanted to marry so young he looked at Skye.``Skye,You can’t support this! Our daughter is too young! Lorenzo yelled 


Genevieve was upstairs holding Morgan Lila and listening to them arguing and sneaking out of the house she didn’t want to deal with.


Downstairs-Lorenzo was upset about Lila Rae news.``Lila Rae,You’re not getting married right away “Oh no,I want a long engagement “Oh”Lorenzo fell a little reflecting by it.”You need to go to school before you get married and have children “I will but I love Spencer,Daddy his the man for me”Oh Lila Rae you haven’t even dated anyone else. You need to experience life” I will with Spencer ``Lila Rae left. “Skye,I want to tell the children about Diego “Alright,I need to take John to his appointment. “Skye needed a break from fighting with Lorenzo.


Tea Came Into the room.”Tea,Why are you here “I have the paperwork about Lorenzo adopting John”I don’t think so” As Jax Came Into the room.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment