Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch,35

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 35”

At Alexis/Julian-Julian was trying his best to take care of Avery it was new to him taking care of a child when There was a knock on the door it was Monica.”Monica, Why are you here “I want to see how you are and how it was going with Avery “It’s not easy but I’m trying “You’re not alone, Avery is my niece and I’m here for both of you” Thanks, I could use the help sometimes “Good” Actually Do you mind take her today “Not at all, I could take her to the park, Morgan Lila and John are there with the nanny “Thanks so much, Avery do you remember Monica? She is going to take you to the park. Julian put on Avery's coat and she left with Monica.


At Skye’s Yacht-Johnny was looking around as Brooklyn Came in.”Why are you here in my cousin yacht “I’m just taking a lane down memory lane “Oh” When will Lorenzo be back” I’m not sure they had to take Lila Rae to rehabilitate she had an eating Disorder “Oh” It’s sad I should get to know them, Skye daughters” Probably “Why are you here! Are you going to fight with Lorenzo over the business “I’m running my father business,So You May want to run Oh I don’t think so”Brooklyn Kiss him


At The Park-The nanny was their with Morgan Lila and John when Monica Came by with Avery.”Avery what to join us”Oh”John ,This is Avery “As Carly came by.”Avery,How are you “I’m find “The nanny took the children to the play set.”Why are you here “I was just passed by, Why is Avery here “She my niece and I’m helping Julian like you need to know, You are not in her life anymore I’ll make sure of it, I try to be nice to you when you were having the baby with AJ and I wish it didn’t die but I’m glad you're out of my son life” So I’m “Carly left.


copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment