Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 32

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 32”

At Lucy Office -Christy and Serena were looking around for clues on where their Mother was when Erica Came Into the room.”Is Lucy here? We have a meeting “No we don’t know where our mother is” What’s going on “Our Mother is missing “No”


At Alistair-Alistair was at home trying to get a hold of Genevieve who didn’t answer Her cellphones when Isabella Came Into the room.”Why are you here “You were in a car accident I almost lost you” Like you care” Alistair I need help with our company in Greece” What happens “We are losing money, You should come back with me” Alright “Alistair went upstairs and Isabella pull out her cellphone and sent a text.


At The Park-Christy was taking a break from looking for her mother it took a total on her and she cried when Julie Came by.”Are you okay “Yes, Who are you “My name is Denise I’m new in town “Oh” Why are you crying “I just lost my father and now my mother is missing “I’m sorry I hope you Find her “Me too, Thanks I sure go” Christy left.”I’m you're mother not her “Julie pull out Her cellphones .”Get rid of her”


At Alexis/Julian-Julian was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Christy.”What Can I do for you” My Mother is missing I need you to help me Find her use all you're sources “I will do what I can, I hope you find Lucy,It would help if you know anyone who would hurt her “I’ll look “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment