Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch,8


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 8”

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was on the phone with Skye and could tell something was off.”Skye, Are you okay! The children “AJ hang up the phone and throw it as Carly Came Into the room.”What’s wrong “Why do you care “I’m here to see our grandson, AJ what is it” AJ picks up His cellphones.”Skye had to take the children to a safe house and now Genevieve is kidnapped! I could tell Skye didn’t want to tell me” She Probably wants to but had to be safe “Yes, Skye can’t lose Genevieve “Genevieve pretty touch and she is okay “I hope so, I want to do something “Skye know” How are you” I’m trying, I miss Michael and Morgan so much” I miss Michael too. Wiley is sleeping “Can I check on him” Sure, I go with you “They left.


At The Safe, House-Skye was sitting on the couch holding a scarf of Genevieve and smell it as she cried when Lorenzo Came Into the room and sit down by Skye.”Skye, We will find our daughter safe” This is the second time she been kidnapped from us” Skye, What was the last time you talk to Genevieve about “She was upset about coming here” Is Her cellphones still here” I don’t know” What room was she in'' I'll show you “Skye and Lorenzo got up and they walk into the room Genevieve was in and Lorenzo look around and didn’t find Genevieve cellphones.”She must have her cellphones, Morgan Lila was sleeping in her bed. They could have taken the baby “Yes, “Her purse is gone” Lorenzo what if this is the guy who works with you're father “It could be “Skye slap him.''You bring me, my daughter, home safe! Skye cried “I will” Lorenzo went outside and looked around.


At A house-Genevieve was tie up to a chair as a man Came by he was having a hard time walking .”Who are you” So you’re my Granddaughter “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment