Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 38

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 38”

At Alistair-Genevieve Came in the House with her baby to Find it empty.”Alistair” She saw a note that was for her and read it.”My darling Genevieve I had to go back home, I’m not coming Back this house is you, It was fun while it lasted “Genevieve was upset and left.


At General Hospital-AJ was in a AA meeting.”I almost had a drink today I lost my son Michael a year ago and his mother and I wasted time-fighting over him that I did lose him it wasn’t my fault and a couple of months ago we had slept together that we made another baby only to lose it and I lose my chance at being a Daddy “Skye came in the room and sit down.”I’m Skye Alcazar and I’m a recovering alcoholic, I want to drink so bad I just took my daughter to rehabilitate she had an eating disorder and I wish I saw it, I didn’t know she was hurting herself “Skye cried the meeting was finishing.”AJ, I’m here for you” I’m here for you too” They went into the hallway and saw Dr. Robinson.”Skye, You can take the baby today “That’s wonderful “Skye and AJ went by the nursing room and Dr. Robinson got the baby and put her in Skye's arms.”She needs a strong name “Yes”


Lucy-Anna and Felicia and Mac and Laura we’re still there with Christy and Serena.”Do you have a picture of Julie? Yes, Anna showed it to her.”No! That woman is here she is in town” Are you should “Yes I saw her twice the first time at the Hospital ``It had to be Julie “Yes' ' I'm sorry Serena, It’s not you're fault “Serena hugged her sister.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment