Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 40

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 40”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was putting her new daughter into bed.”This is your new home, I’m going to be your mother and I’ll do right by you, I wouldn’t make the same mistake that I made with you're sisters “Alana fell asleep and Skye went into the hallway.


John was in his bedroom playing with his video games when Skye Came Into the room.”John” Mother “John looks at his mother,” Are you okay about the new baby “Yes Mother “he looks at his mother and had a sad face on.”John What is it you look sad “I wish I could walk” I know Darling, We love you” I know” Just a few minutes of the game then light out” Yes Mother “Skye kiss her son and left the room she wishes that John could walk too.


Genevieve was in her room looking through the picture of her childhood with Brenda when Skye came into the room.”Genevieve “Skye sit down by Genevieve.”Is This you in the Hospital “Yes I had my tonsils out when I was ten years old” Oh were you scared “No, We were going to Paris after for fashion week “Oh, You enjoy it” Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Lila Rae being around models I know she had an eating disorder “I should of not blame you it was my fault I’m sorry “It’s okay” Genevieve turn the page in the book and it was a picture of her at Christmas with Brenda.”Does it hurt that I have the picture of my childhood “No I want to know everything about it, Are you okay about Alistair “I loved him we even had sex but I guess he uses me” Oh Genevieve you will Find Someone better “Thanks Mother “Did you use protection “Yes, I’m not pregnant again “Good, You need to think about you're future “I have, I’m going to do that talk show with Kristina” What about school “I’ll do that too” I’ll talk to you're father about it” Mother, I’m glad you have Alana she going to need you” Thanks “Skye left the room.”I’m not that bad of a mother “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on the phone.”I need you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment