Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 46

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 46”

At Lorenzo /Skye-Lorenzo was having a drink and saw something on the balcony and went outside and saw someone.”Diego” Papa, I’m back” You should not be here, Why didn’t you call me “I want to surprise you and meet my siblings “Diego now isn’t the time, Go back to the safe house “No”


At Nikolas-Monica and Alan, we’re talking.”I wish I remembered Emily” You loved her, You were a great father to her” I wish I was here when she died” Me too, It was hard to deal with it, I turn to drink “Oh”


Ric look around as Alexis Came by.”Are you okay “I just remember the last time we were here” Hopefully it wouldn’t end that way” Yes”


Lucy was alone when Julian Came by.”Lucy, I know you’re upset about Ava but this isn’t the way to take Avery from me” I’m not scared of you” You should be”


Carly was in another room alone it was a lot on her coming here alone when Jax Came by.”Jax, You’re back in town” Yes”


Genevieve and Alistair were in the ballroom with everyone dancing.”Genevieve, you look a little happy tonight “Thanks “


Spencer and Lila Rae were dancing when Spencer stopped and went on his knees.”Lila Rae, Will you marry me “As everyone watched and Skye thought it was too soon.”Yes! Lila Rae kisses him as a woman comes Into the room.”Looks like I'm back just in time” No it can’t be” Mother! Alistair She You're Mother “Yes” What about that another woman “It’s complicated “No”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment