Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 38


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 38”

At the Courthouse-Carly’s trial-Carly was sitting by Diane and behind them were Bobbie and Lucas and Josslyn on the other side were AJ and Monica and Ned and Skye and Alan.


“Is both parties really for the trial “Yes you're honor “Yes” Diane got up to do the opening statement.”My client had lost a lot in the last few years her youngest son and husband and one day she lost both of her children Donna and Michael it’s a lot of loss for one person she was deal with her grieving when she poisoned AJ Quartermaine, His now Find and my client deserves help not jail time “


Ric turns-“Mrs. Corinthos has always got away with breaking the law it’s time to stop it ,She try to kill someone and should be in jail it’s time to stop her”Mr.Lansing,Are you ready for you're first witness “Yes your Honor the state would like to call AJ Quartermaine to the stand”AJ got up and swear in.”Mr Quartermaine,How are you feeling from being poisoned “I’m getting better a little each day”Do you want Mrs Corinthos to go to jail “AJ look at Carly.”Yes,I understand she grieving for our son I’m too but she try to kill me”Did you have any suspicions that she was poisoned you”No”Ric was done and Diane got up,”Mr Quartermaine,Have you ever done something that hurt someone “Yes”Have you ever been to jail for you're crimes “No”Then why should my client “I almost died”Didn’t you drive into a tree with you're brother in the car and you were drunk “It’s not my best day”No and you didn’t go to jail because you’re family has connection “I paid in many ways “Carly and you had a child”Yes”But you lost him to Sonny and Carly right”Yes”Isn’t this you're revenge on her “No”

“I’m done”AJ got up.


“Ms.Miller ,Do you have any witness “I would like to call my client “Carly got up and swear in.”Mrs. Corinthos, Why did you poisoned AJ “I want him to paid for everything that has happened “Do you regret it”Yes”Were you in you're right mind”No”Do you have a history of breakdowns “Yes''Diane was done.”Mrs Corinthos,Have you ever fake a mental illness to get away with something “No”Really! Alright,Yes “Are you fake now”No”If you are not fake then I want an opinion from a Doctor ,Did you want AJ Quartermaine died “Alright! Yes, I want that bastard died “Carly yelled “You're Honor I’m done”Mrs Corinthos,I want you to see a Doctor I will appoint one to you”Yes you're honor “as Carly got up.”We will meet tomorrow “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment