Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 43

 “Matter Of The Hearts ch 43”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was celebrating getting rid of Alistair when Skye Came Into the room.”Lorenzo, Where is Genevieve she is supposed to help me get the children ready” She went shopping “Shopping! “She was upset about Alistair “Oh, What now” He moved on” Lorenzo show Skye the picture.”This is you “Yes” Oh Lorenzo If Genevieve Find out it's going to ruin whatever relationship you want to have with her, Is it worth it” Yes” As John Came Into the room.”John, Are you ready for the wedding “I’m not going “John” Why! I can’t dance “John I know you want to walk, I been calling all the doctor to help you and I’ll keep looking for one” Thanks Dad” Do you want Lorenzo to adopt you”Yes”I want that too”As Genevieve Came In with bags,” Genevieve,What did you buy “Some shoe and dresses “Well Let’s get ready”


At The cabin-Christy and Serena and Laura and Kevin and Anna and Mac and Felicia we’re watching as the firemen put out the fire and pull out Lucy.”Mother “As the girls Came by,”I’m going to be find”Yes you Our”I’m sorry “Christy this isn’t you're fault “Anna and Mac went into the cabin to Fine Julie but she was gone.”Julie gone”This isn’t good “We will put out a missing person report,We will Find her”She May try to connect Christy “Yes”they left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was getting ready for the wedding when Tracy Came Into the room.”You’re back”I wouldn’t miss this “Good I may not remember you but I want a relationship with you “Me too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment