Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 3

 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 3”

“Alana’s Biological Father “

At General Hospital-Johnny room -Johnny was in bed when Lorenzo wheels himself Into the room.”Why are you here “Are you working with someone, Who help you get out of jail “Why should I tell you” If you don’t want to die” Alright, Someone paid for me to get a good lawyer, and then I was out of jail I don’t know who did it” I have an idea “Who” My Father His Alive and want me out of the picture to run the business himself “So your father wanted Both of us to kill each other “Yes we need to stop him and my brother his probably in on it too” What’s the plan”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was getting ready to leave for the trip when Tea anD Alexander Came Into the room.”Tea, We are almost ready “Alright I have some good news, The adoption is almost final “Thank you” You’re Welcome “


Genevieve was upset and went into her father office she wishes he was a different professional when she looks at his desk and saw the paperwork about the baby biological parents and was in shock by it and wasn’t should how to deal with it and left the office as Skye Came by,” Where you in you're father office “No” Are you ready “How long do we have to stay hidden “Not for long, I know this is hard but we have to be safe” Yes Mother “The nanny Came in with Alana and Genevieve look at her and saw Alec in her.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia and AJ were in the living room with Wiley and Avery.”Skye call me she going out of town for a while “Something is going down” Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment