Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 ch 44

 “Matter Of The Hearts Ch 44”

At General Hospital-Lucy was in bed with her daughters by her side,” I’m sorry I miss Scotty's funeral “It wasn’t you're fault “Christy this isn’t your fault either “I know” We will Find Julie”As Anna Came Into the room.”I put cops on all of you till we Find Julie “Thanks “Lucy,Do you remember anything “She wants Christy “Use me As Bail to trap her”Christy”She not going to hurt me”We will have cops with us”Alright.lets do it”We have to stop her”


At The Skye’s Yacht-Skye was making should it was perfect when Lorenzo Came Into the room and pull her into his arms.”This is beautiful we should renew our vows too”Lorenzo Kiss Skye,”Oh Lorenzo “I love you “I love you too”As Bobbie and Ned and Olivia and AJ and Tracy and Alexis and Julian and Laura Came Into the room and sit down as Alan was waiting for Monica and Avery walk down the aisle then AJ walk Monica down the aisle.”Monica and Alan have wrote their own vows “We have Been thought a lot in our marriage the good and the bad the affairs and the only thing I would change would be you being kidnapped,We miss so much time but this is our time to start over I love you”I love you to you been so patience with me,I don’t remember us before but I do love you Now”They share a kiss and everyone claps.”Thanks for coming “


Monica and Alan share a dance as everyone watches it.


Outside the yacht-Lorenzo went outside as Johnny Came by and shots were fired .”No one took my empire from me ''As Johnny was laying on the floor and his man Came by,”Get rid of him”As Johnny men Came by and shot Lorenzo.


Inside-Skye was wondering where Lorenzo was and went outside.”Lorenzo! Skye saw him bleeding on the floor.”Help! Monica and Alan and Genevieve went outside.”Lorenzo been shot”Again”


At Kristina media company-Christy made a public announcement.”Julie,I want to know you please meet me at my house we can talk and get to know each other,I love you”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment