Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch 8


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 ch:8”

At The Quartermaine-The Family was over celebrating Emily's return she was happy to be home and caught up on everything but it was getting to her. Emily got up from the table and just looked around at her family members as Genevieve Came by to get some water by the bar. Emily looks at her.”So you're Skye and Lorenzo daughter “Emily was confusing at first.”Yes, I’m Lila Rae twin sister “Emily was even more confusing by It as Skye got up from the table and walk by them.”What’s going on “Skye asked “I’m trying to figure out how she Lila Rae twin sister,You didn’t come home with two babies “Emily asked “No,I didn’t know about Genevieve she was stole from us”Skye explain.”Oh by who”Emily asked “Brenda “Skye stated “Do we have to talk about it”Genevieve asked she hated talking bad about Brenda she still loved her. Morgan Lila was crying so Genevieve went to look at her who was in her car seat and she grabbed her up.”It’s okay Morgan Lila, Mommy here Genevieve comforted her daughter.”So you're a mother? Who’s the father “Emily asked Genevieve just look at Emily and didn’t really like her very much.”His not in the picture “No,Genevieve raising her daughter alone”Lorenzo stated as Alana cried and Skye pick her up.”Skye,You have a lot on you're plate “Emily said “I finally have a family I wanted and it turns out that I’m Quartermaine after all”Skye was ecstatic as she told Emily.”That’s wonderful,A lot of things have changed since I been gone”Emily was feeling awkward around her family and Monica look at her and walk by.


“Emily,Why don’t you just go rest,We have all the time now to caught up and you’re old room is ready “Monica told her.”Actually,I’m going to stay at my son house for awhile,I just need to take this slow”Emily explains.”We understand “Alan said “Yes,We are just happy you're home,More Quartermaine are back now and we have the next generation too “Ned told her.”Yes,Brooklyn I’m happy for you”Emily said “Thanks “Brooklyn smile.


Emily glanced at Alistair who took her hands and they left.”Do you think this was too much for her? Did I push it”Monica ask “No”Alan said “Emily,Just needs time that’s all”Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment