Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 10

 

“Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 10”

At The Courthouse-Christy and Bobbie and Lucy and Serena and Neil were jus5 about to leave as Frank Came by.”So you’re my biological father, I want to meet both of you but not like this ‘I agree, I’m sorry about Scotty, I didn’t know Julie was out of the mental hospital “I don’t blame you “Scotty was a good man” Yes he was” Why don’t you join us for Lunch, Neil can you join us” Yes” They left,


At Julie's cell-Julie was in her cell when Kevin Came by,” Dr. Collins, Can you help me! I did plead guilty but for my daughter sake” I want to help you but I cannot change you’re sentenced “I understand that, Does Christy have my genes “Christy is sable and a Doctor You should be proud you did the right thing when you give her away” Yes I did”


At Lila’s place-Christy and Neil, we’re having lunch with Frank.”So Christy What do you for a living “I’m a Doctor “Wow, I have two children who are doctors “Yes” Are you seeing anyone “As Kristina Came by and kiss her on the cheek.”This is Kristina Davis, My girlfriend “Oh” Frank was shocked by it.”Son what about you're yet, Are you staying in town” Yes I’m going to try to get my old job at The Police station back” Good “


Lucy and Bobbie, we’re having lunch together and watching them.”Lucy” Frank up to something “He could just want to be here for Christy” Maybe ,I cannot believe I miss Scotty funeral “It wasn’t your fault “He will be missed “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment