Monday, August 16, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 1 Ch 22

 “Matter Of The Hearts Ch 22”

At Lucy-Lucy was looking at pictures of her with Scotty when Christy Came in with Serena.”Both my daughters Are here” Yes, I wish Daddy wasn’t dead” Me too, He loved both of you so much “Lucy hug her daughters.”When is the funeral “I was going to call Bobbie today about it” Oh” Serena, How long Are you staying “I’m not sure yet” Oh”


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway waiting on New about Genevieve As Dr. Robinson Came by.”How’s Genevieve “We ran some test on Genevieve she had a little damage to her head that has to cause the seizure disorder which she had now “So Genevieve will always have it” Yes we will put her on medication for it” Thank you, Can we see Genevieve “She resting now” Dr. Robinson left.”Skye, We have a lot to talk about “Yes, Maybe Genevieve right that we sure not adopt that baby “As Dr. Collins Came by.”Let’s go talk” Skye and Lorenzo went with Dr. Collins to Lila Rae's room.


Lila Rae was in a bed still not eating her food when Dr. Collins Came in with Skye and Lorenzo.”What is this “Family therapy “Well the only one that is missing is John and Genevieve “Lila Rae, Why are you doing this! You could die! “it just started to lose weight and it got out of control “Do you want to eat! To live” Yes but it’s not easy life has never been easy for us” No it hasn’t “I was your world mother then you had John and found Daddy then found out about Genevieve who takes a lot of your attention “I’m sorry we love all three of you, I wish you told us” I wish I did too, I do love Genevieve but sometimes she a lot “Yes” Lila Rae, Do you want to get better “Yes” Good we are here for you “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment