Thursday, August 19, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 3 Ch 13


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part:3 Ch 13”

“Sins of The Past”

Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of her family she had mixed feelings about Genevieve keeping the baby when Ric Came Into the room.``Why are you here? Tea gone”Skye ask “This isn’t about Tea,I have some news about you're mother “Ric said as Lorenzo Came Into the room.”What’s going on”Lorenzo asked “Ric was just going to tell me about my mother,Now What is I”Skye asked Lorenzo took her hands.``Rae is up for bail,She could get out soon”Ric said “Wow, Does Monica know”Skye ask “No I haven’t told her yet”Ric said “Could Rae really get out”Skye ask “Yes she behave in jail”Ric said “Thanks for telling me”Skye said and Ric left.Skye didn’t know how to feel about it and touch her face as Lorenzo look at her.”Skye”Lorenzo ask he hate seeing his wife like this.”I do miss my mother we were just getting close when this happened,I need her especially now but how can I move on from what she did? She lied to my father he miss a lot because of her “Skye ask “Yes but Rae has paid for what she did “Lorenzo said “True,I wonder if Monica would be okay with this”Skye ask “Skye,How do you feel about Genevieve keep the baby”Lorenzo ask “I’m worrying she will see the rape in the baby”Skye said “Maybe she wouldn’t,I’m not like my father and I’ll make sure the baby isn’t “Lorenzo said Skye touch his face.”No you're not like him”Skye kiss him. “so does that mean you forgive me”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I should of never blame you,We are not to blame for the sin of our parents ``Skye said “No,I'll never forgive myself for it”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we’re at home having coffee when Ric Came Into The Room.”Ric,What can we do for you “Monica ask “I have some news about Rae,She May get bail on good behavior “Ric said “She didn’t spend that much time in jail she just gets to walk away! Monica yelled “Monica,It’s time to let the past go! I remember some of our past.It's time to move on”Alan said As Monica looked at him.”I’ll never forgive her for keeping you away from me but I cannot stop it”Monica said “I’m sorry “Ric said he left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment