Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 41


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 41”

At Kristina, office-Kristina was working when Genevieve Came Into the room.”Kristina”Genevieve ,Why are you here “If you still want to do that talk show then I’m on,It’s time I get my life back “Yes it’s still on I been working on it,I would love to have you on it too”Who else would be on it”Erica Kane and Serena Bladwin and Brooklyn,It’s going to be Call The Port Charles View “I like it “Good,I’m glad you Came today we are going to meet tomorrow at the studio,I want you their “Sure,Who’s the start of the show “Everyone is”Alright “I will have you're contrast ready then “Alright,I just have one more thing to do”Genevieve you look good”Thanks “Genevieve left,


At Olivia restaurant-Olivia and Sophia we’re having dinner together.”Who’s running my mother magazine “Someone brought the company and turn the magazine into something else”Oh”Kristina doing a great job,Do you want to run it”No I want to do something else I don’t want to fall into my mother shadow “I don’t blame you , You can do anything you want” Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye wasn’t as if she did the right thing,”S Skye “I hope I did the right thing “You did, Carly’s not the only one who can turn you in” You bastard! Lorenzo pulled her in.”You are my wife for life”I hate you “Skye went upstairs and made a phone call.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was in the room when AJ came in the room.”Mom. We have to drop the charges against Carly” Why” It’s for Skye “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment