Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 16


 “Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 ch 16”

At Greece-Alistair was at home he missed Genevieve so much when Isabella Came in with another woman.”Alistair, Do you remember Rose” Yes” Alistair it’s good to see you back where you belong “If you think I’m going to date you have another thing coming “I just thought you miss a real woman “Rose left,” Mother, I’m not staying here as soon as I finish the business here I’m going back to Port Charles “Your home is here! Not in that town” Isabella left she was upset.


At Port Charles-The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was in the den still not feeling well when Skye and Lila Rae and Genevieve and Morgan Lila and John and Alana came in the room.”Welcome, make yourself at home, Genevieve if you need anything “You know” Genevieve no one is a shame you” Why don’t we get settled in” Lila Rae left with her siblings.”Skye” I don’t know if I can forgive Lorenzo for this, His Father raped my daughter! Skye yelled “Skye, Whatever you decided I’m here for you, Don’t turn to drink “I wouldn’t, I still love him, He's my true love “


At Skye/Lorenzo Lorenzo came home feeling upset and went by the bar and poured himself a drink and then threw the glass. He was upset that he was losing his family that he wanted so much.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment