Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Matter Of The Hearts Part 2 Ch 40


 “Matter of the Heart Part 2 ch 40”

At the Police station-Carly was in her cell when AJ Came by.”Why did you call me here?Carly went close to AJ.”If you don’t help me get out of this I will go to the cops about what happened with Brenda “You wouldn’t “Want beat! Do you want revenge that much to make Skye pay too” You bitch! You tried to kill me and now you want to bring Skye down,I know we couldn’t trust you,I wouldn’t let you win”You have till tomorrow “AJ left he was upset.


At Nikolas-Nikolas was looking at decorating when Laura Came Into the room.”What are you planning “I’m going to do the black and white ball” Really “Yes It’s time I let the past go beside it’s for charity “Emily would be proud of you, Why don’t I help you” Yes please “


At Lucy/David-Lucy and David were getting to know each other better when their was a knock on the door it was Alexis.”You should not be here “We don’t have to go to count over this we can negotiations custody”I want my granddaughter safe,I lose my daughter the day she was borne  and I wouldn’t lose Avery,Now you should go”Julian love Avery she help him heal”You should go, If you want to talk go through my lawyer Nora Buchanan “Alexis left.”You handle that well”Yes I did”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was by the bar when Lorenzo Came by,”We never finish our fight “Lorenzo,I’m done fighting it’s over “As AJ Came Into the room.”AJ,Why are you here “It’s Carly she wanted to see me,If I don’t drop the charger she going to tell the cops about Brenda “No”Skye it’s up to you , What do should I do”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment